Want to get started with Zapier fast? Try building your first integration using the following pre-built templates. Follow along with the webinar video below or just follow the step-by-step instructions to complete your first integration.
- Click here to use the zap template
- Click here to use the Google Sheets template
- Click here to go to the Trinsic Studio
- Create a new credential template using the following Schema ID
- RzmcMm98PZKHwVp9BnewCc:2:Business Card (staging):1.0
- Go back to Zapier and finish the flow
- Click here to use the pre-built template for issuing a business card from a Google Form
- Click the “Try this zap” button
- Create an account with Zapier (login with Google makes the next steps easier)
- Click here to launch Google Sheets
- Click the “Use template” button
- Go to the Trinsic Studio and click “Sign up with credential”
- Select the free plan to get started
- Click on the “+ Organization” button to create an issuer
- Make sure to create it on Sovrin StagingNet
- You can name it whatever you’d like
- Click into the new organization, then click on the “Credentials” tab
- Create a new credential template using the “+ Template” button
- Select the “From existing schema” option
- Paste in the following schema ID: RzmcMm98PZKHwVp9BnewCc:2:Business Card (staging):1.0
- You’re all set!
- Go back to the Zapier workflow you started in the first step.
- Follow the steps to connect your Google Sheets, Trinsic, and Gmail.
Paid Zapier account
In this tutorial, you created a multi-step integration. In order to go live with automated multi-step integrations, you'll need to upgrade your Zapier account to a paid plan. For integrations you can start using for free, find single-step Zap templates on our Integrations Page.
Updated about 1 year ago